You have this great development product called Alpha Anywhere, but how many of us really know the full power it has, or even how to leverage it for our own business use?
Imagine if you had access to over 175 years of programming experience to help you develop your own skillset in developing robust systems for your clients, employers or just for your own use!
This conference will focus on you the developer. Working together over three days of developer-led sessions covering the anatomy of a typical web application built in Alpha Anywhere using a variety of third party add-ins and connections.
You will have many opportunities to interact with the IADN team and other attendees, networking with like-minded people.
Registration has not started for this event
Comments, Questions and Feedback
Please let us know why you are coming or not coming, and any other feedback.
You can use our Contact Us form or call 650-759-4700 or Skype to alphatogo
We are considering the following locations and also the option to have multiple locations
- Las Vegas
- Early Bird Price $899 (Dates TBD)
- Full price $1499
THE MAIN TAKEAWAYS:
- As well as having access to all the components, templates and frameworks used during the conference, you will walk away with a wealth of knowledge and ongoing access to a wider network of developers covering all skill sets.
- Learn from top Alpha Anywhere developers: what works, pitfalls, solutions, tips, tricks and more! Your chance to network and collaborate with other developers.
- Take your DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS to the next level!
- Click here for a printable PDF flyer.
Trainers and Conference Leaders
- Lee Vasic, Agency Data, LLC (view profile)
- Glen Schild, GJ Stats (view profile)
- Jay Talbott, Talbott Associates, LLC (view profile)
- Sean O'Kelly, XAPP Design, Inc (view profile)
- Earl Allin, REA, Inc (view profile)
- Steve Wood, AlphaToGo & IADN (view profile)
- Preparing your project for success before you even fire up the computer.
- Speed up the delivery and success of your project by using established best practices, conventions, and functions.
- Make your project come alive with business oriented widgets, buttons, styling and dynamic screens.
- Don't pull your hair out designing complex reports.
- Integrating Transform Digital Forms with Alpha Anywhere.
- Start your project off right, use well known and tested templates or build your own templates.
- Quick and reliable debugging is the key to a successful project.
- Application security in the modern world - two-factor authentication, cyber-security, encryption.
- Key components that modern web and mobile applications must have in order to be successful.
- Tools and techniques to work fluidly with the back-end database.
- Choosing the right platform to distribute your applications.
- Learn how to incorporate Alpha's "disconnected" capability for your Smart Phone and mobile users.
- SaaS applications are in high demand for a reason, is it something you should consider?
- Browser or App or both? How to connect the dots.
- Keynote Speaker/s and Sponsor/s.
- Developer-requested sessions.