Our mission at IADN is to provide the information, services, and support you need to plan, create, and support world-class business applications. Please register for an account and build your profile so we know how to better serve you. There is no cost to register and build a profile, but if you are serious about building applications, please select a membership level.
If you are an independent developer, you can also request to be added to our Developer Directory so that anyone looking for contract development support can review your online profile and contact you directly.
- Weekly technical webinars, seminars, expert panels, and peer-group events
- New user orientation and success assurance programs
- Beginner through advanced training events
- Advisory and other professional services
- A Developer Directory where you can find developers for projects great and small
- A Marketplace with useful program modules, templates and complete applications.
- An exclusive member's discussion forum
- Tailored "member-designed" online help resources and Best Practices guides
- Complete "turnkey" application development
- Access to experts such as Project Managers, Database Administrators, etc.
- Plus a wide range of networking opportunities within the IADN membership including roundtable discussions on topics like requirements planning, project budgeting, and best practices for scheduling, testing, and product release, etc.
New User Program
If you are brand new to Alpha, or have recently downloaded the Community Edition, then this is the program for you. This program provides free orientation sessions, an interview with an experienced developer, and discounts on basic training material, webinars, mentoring and other resources to help you determine if Alpha Anywhere or Alpha Tranform is the right software development program for you.
- Profile Only (no cost): Access to the Friday Webinar and the Members Forum but no other member benefits. Login to view products you have purchased, receive our newsletter, etc.
- Regular Membership ($260/yr): Standard membership with access to webinars, webinar videos, members-only activities, highlighted on our Member List.
- Premium Membership ($395/yr): Everything above plus access to Tips and Tricks Videos and special pricing (approx 20% off list price) on most products and training material, highlighted on our Member List.
- Company Membership ($500/yr): Includes Premium membership benefits for up to five employees or contractors.
- Sponsor Membership ($2500/yr): Special membership for our sponsors and vendors. Includes opportuntiy to advertise on our website and in our webinars and other events. Call for more information.
*It can take up to three weeks to review an application for IADN Qualified Developer status. IADN reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Qualified means that IADN has validated that the developer meets the criteria required to be listed in the IADN Directory.
- Qualified Developer Listing: Be listed on our Developer Directory* so potential clients can find you.
- Tips and Tricks: A library of short videos witih instructions and help on useful topics.
- New User Program: Orientation, getting started resources, schedule an interview with an expert.