Our mission at IADN is to provide the information, services, and support you need to plan, create, and support world-class business applications with the Alpha Software
platforms (currently Alpha Anywhere® and Alpha Transform®). Please register for an account; build your profile so we know how to better serve you. There is no cost to register and build a profile, but if you are serious about building applications with Alpha Anywhere or Transform, please select a membership level.
If you are an independent developer, you can also request to be added to our Developer Directory so that anyone looking for contract development support can review your online profile and contact you directly.
Member Benefits include:
- Participation in 'members-only' webinars, seminars, and tutorials
- Special 'members pricing' for all training courses and materials, instructional videos, most products, and advisory services
- A wide range of networking opportunities within the IADN membership including roundtable discussions on topics like requirements planning, project budgeting, and best practices for scheduling, testing, and product release, etc.
- Optionally get listed on the Developer Directory so potential clients and other developers can find you.
- Profile Only (no cost): Access to the Friday Webinar but no other member benefits. Login to view products you have purchased, receive our newsletter, etc.
- Regular ($175/year): Access to special webinars, webinar videos, members-only activities, but no special pricing on products and training material
- Premium ($275/year): Access to webinars, webinar videos, members-only activities, special pricing (approx 40% off list price) on most products and training material.
- Qualified Developer ($425/year): All of the benefits of membership plus get listed on the Developer Directory*.
*It can take up to three weeks to review an application for IADN Qualified Developer status. IADN reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Qualified means that IADN has validated that the developer meets the criteria required to be listed in the IADN Directory.