Our mission at IADN is to provide the information, services, and support you need to plan, create, and support world-class business applications. Please register for an account and build your profile so we know how to better serve you. There is no cost to register and build a profile, but if you are serious about building applications, please select a membership level.
If you are an independent developer, you can also request to be added to our Developer Directory so that anyone looking for contract development support can review your online profile and contact you directly.
- Free weekly technical webinars, seminars, expert panels, and peer-group events
- New User orientation classes
- Beginner through advanced training events
- Advisory and other professional services
- A Developer Directory where you can find developers and project managers
- A Marketplace with useful program modules, templates, and complete applications.
- An exclusive members-only discussion forum
- Online help resources and Best Practices guides
- Access to experts such as Project Managers, Database Administrators, etc.
- Plus a wide range of networking opportunities within the IADN membership including roundtable discussions on topics like requirements planning, project budgeting, and best practices for scheduling, testing, and product release, etc.
New User Program
- Free orientation sessions lead by experienced Alpha developers.
- Free weekly developer-led networking sessions where you will meet other developers who will be eager to hear about your progress and to assist you.
- Meet with your Primary Advisor who will help you make the best use of available resources and the Alpha platform.
- Profile Only (no cost): Access to the Friday Webinar and the Members Forum but no other member benefits. Login to view products you have purchased, receive our newsletter, etc.
- Regular Membership ($225/yr): Standard membership with access to webinars, webinar videos, members-only activities, highlighted on our Member List.
- Premium Membership ($295/yr): Everything above plus access to Tips and Tricks Videos and special pricing (approx 20% off list price) on most products and training material, highlighted on our Member List.
- Certified Developer Membership ($425/yr): Premium level benefits plus a full-page professional profile, work portfolio, testimonial listing, and more, plus highlighted in the Member's Directory and separate listing in the Developer Directory* making it easy for potential clients to find you. You will also have access to the Jobs coming through the Service Request form.
- Company Membership ($395/yr): Includes Premium membership benefits for up to five employees or contractors.
- Sponsor Membership ($2500/yr): Special membership for our sponsors and vendors. Includes opportunities to advertise on our website and in our webinars and other events. Call for more information.
*It can take up to three weeks to review an application for IADN Qualified Developer status. IADN reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Qualified means that IADN has validated that the developer meets the criteria required to be listed in the IADN Directory.
- Tips and Tricks: A library of short videos with instructions and help on useful topics.
- New User Program: Orientation, getting started resources, schedule an interview with an expert.