Upcoming Training Classes
Presented by: Jay Talbott
- The objective for this course is to demonstrate how to create a unified interface to launch multiple reports in one application.
- If you have different filtering, different sort orders and other requirements to deal with, this one interface will address all of those issues.
- The class will use the Northwind database, upsized to a SQL backend to allow the use of stored Procedures.
- The components constructed during the course will be available for the participants.
- The course will run for 90 minutes, with an additional 30 minutes for questions and answers.
- The process will start with the Northwind database upsized to SQL, but all other components and stored procedures will be built from scratch.
- We will use a tree control to allow the user to select the appropriate report, then call a UX with a list control to filter the employees or members for the reports.
Video Example: Click here to watch
Presented by: Glen Schild